RE: Statement of Facts (Was Keeping original plates)

To: "'CarterCM@aol.com'" <CarterCM@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Statement of Facts (Was Keeping original plates)
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:59:29 -0800
When your car falls out of the system,they require you to fill out another
form that verifies the VIN against the title. They only way you can do this
is to get the car to the DMV (by trailer) or in my case know someone who
knows a police officer. Any peace officer (even justices of the peace) can
fill out the form for you. When my car was at CDM, a police office friend of
Les Cannaday filled it out for me. Saved me from towing it to the DMV.

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000
SoCalROC http://www.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm