Wanted: "MOSSY DATSUN License Plate Frames"

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted: "MOSSY DATSUN License Plate Frames"
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:31:36 -0800
HI List,
        I am in search of some license plate frames that say "MOSSY DATSUN"
to go with my black license plates. I hope to find some in restorable
condition. I work for Mossy Dealerships and will be leaving my roadster in
one of the Nissan showrooms when I am not using it, I thought the plate
frames would be a nice touch. Mossy has dealerships in Texas and California
so these plate frames may show up anywhere.

Thanks
Duram
San Diego
SPL310 X 2

Ps I have a "CAMINO DATSUN" plastic plate frame if someone would like it.