Re: Wanted: "MOSSY DATSUN License Plate Frames"

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted: "MOSSY DATSUN License Plate Frames"
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:23:48 -0800
Boy, that reminds me... I have a license plate frame from Kendall Datsun of
Salinas,
California that was one of the pair that was on my old PL521 pickup (the other
was taken
out by the same accident that totalled the truck). If anyone out there has
another Kendall
Datsun license plate frame that is straight and in good shape, I'd like to know
about it.
I'd like to have a pair of them to put on my Roadster.

Gary McCormick
SRL311-13291
San Jose, CA