Roadster parking signs/Webring

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster parking signs/Webring
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:21:44 EST
Wow ! I didn't think there would be so many interested in Roadster Parking
signs. I'll have him work up some prices and specs for everyone, and get them
back to the list ASAP.

Also:  I've been a bit slow at getting the WEBRING organized. Most of the
stuff is in place, but I want to make sure it's A-OK before we get into
trouble. I just switched from part to full-time at work and just don't have
the time to play on the computer that I used to. It'll prolly be up & running
in about a week, so just bear with me !!!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ