Re: Vintage race datsun photo

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage race datsun photo
From: David Urschel <durschel@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:47:52 -0500
The results are for a different race than the picture. The picture is clearly
from the seventies (slicks, rear flares, external kill switch, no headlights or
parking lights and the caption says so). The car number in the results is
different too. The FP datsuns would have been 1600's and the GP Datsun (6th
overall, 2nd in GP) would have been a 1500.

David Urschel
srl311-10465