Re: Vintage race datsun photo

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage race datsun photo
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:55:03 -0800
That's really interesting! April 1967 and the guy is running a 2000. It's
stickered as a D Production car but the results have it in F Production! Good
quality picture, too. That's unusual for back then. It was probably an
"official" checkered flag picture, not just a snapshot.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org