Re: "short winshield" cars

To: Win40coupe@aol.com,
Subject: Re: "short winshield" cars
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 06:05:03 -0800
Jim,
I am new to the roadster group however I believe that I could answer your
question.  You are correct in that the flat dash windshied (w/s) cars are the
low
windshield cars, years 1963 - 1967.  They are the ones with the removable w/s
and
are about 2 inches shorter than the tall w/s cars of 1968 and newer vintage.
Some people have however, put the flat dash into the newer cars with the taller
w/s.
Bob