Anyone interested in a KA24DE in socal area?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone interested in a KA24DE in socal area?
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 08:27:26 EST
I have some guy down in the irvine area selling a complete KA24DE with tranny
and complete harness and ECU from a '91 240SX. It has pretty high mileage (I
think he said 180K) and supposedly was running strong, but the water pump is
finally on its way out. I believe that the guy is willing to sell it for dirt
cheap. If anyone's interested, his email is:
hsub@uci.edu
Just tell him that Van sent ya...!

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC