RE: SoCalROC meet

To: "'Daniel Neuman'" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>, DemonTSi@aol.com
Subject: RE: SoCalROC meet
From: "Patton, Brian Lee" <bpatton@eastman.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:19:22 -0500
Yeah, I was disappointed also. Speaking of cars and girls, If you need a
"magazine cover" model for a photo shoot of your roadster, try hiring one of
your local Hooters waitresses. They're usually flattered, and will work for
almost nothing. (Worked for me in my stock car photography days...)

BP - '69 2000
Columbia SC
"Dirt's for racin', asphalt's for getting there"

Brian L Patton
Material Movement
EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY
Carolina Eastman Division