SoCalROC meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SoCalROC meet
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:28:30 EST
List,

  Andrew, congrats on the killer showing for our first SoCalROC meet!  I showed
up
late and missed out on some of the Roadsters who'd already left, but I still
saw a good majority
of them and the few that I did get a good look at were amazing!  I'm
definitely going to Solvang and must finish my '66 in time for that to join
the SoCalROCer's on the caravan up.  It was good meeting others on the list
in person to put a face to the name on screen.  One thing that did not
surprise me was of course how cool and friendly everyone was there...old
Datsun people are the best.
  By the way, who was the guy in the modified, flared out yellow number who
peeled out and took off?  Nice.  Also, Kudos to the guy who brought the
girlfriend
in the catsuit, nothing goes better in a Roadster than a hottie ridin shotgun!
  Also, thanks to Stan Chernoff for taking my girlfriend on her first ride in a
Roadster,
and not leaving the park premises with her!
  Of course, now she's on me to finish my car...

  Stan Wada