RE: Phase 1 complete!

To: "'BERKEN@aol.com'" <BERKEN@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Phase 1 complete!
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:20:46 -0800
looks I fat-finger syntaxed errored!

Andrew
-----Original Message-----
From: BERKEN@aol.com [mailto:BERKEN@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 6:26 PM
To: andrew.murphy@integtech.com; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

In a message dated 02/04/2000 9:06:58 AM Mountain Standard Time,
andrew.murphy@integtech.com writes:

<< It's drive time! Here is a list of what
 went into this car. Keep in mind I have done no cosmetic work at all.

 Brake Master Cylinder
 Brake Caliper Piston Packs (4)
 Brake Hoses (3)
 Rear Wheel Cylinder (2)
 Rear Brake Shoes
 Front Brake Pads
 Turn Rotors and Drums
 Powder Coated rims and new tires (4)
 Rotors (4) >>

Andrew,

Uh, FOUR rotors????
Mine only has 3 (if you count the distributor rotor)

 Years ago I was a parts clerk at a Chevy dealership and one of the
mechanics
came up and requested a rotor for something he was working on. I started
looking in my catalogs and asking him a lot of questions, which seemed to
irritate him.  I went back into the parts room and returned with a brake
rotor, then looked at his face as he was looking at the part. I could tell
he
wanted a DISTRIBUTOR rotor.

Joseph