Re: carb info- for sale

To: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: carb info- for sale
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 22:37:43 -0500
I have a couple sets of carbs for sale:

Weber 40 DCOE x 2            300.00   carbs only
Mikuni 40mm PHH x 2         300.00    carbs only

Both sets are used, but extremely clean and appear totally functional.  I
have to sell
them "AS IS" since I have no real history with them and haven't run (these
actual sets) myself.
They do appear very good, however.  They should  work perfectly on any
street or
mildly built 2L or 1600.

100.00 gets you the linkage (new/reconditioned) to run them on the OE solex
2L manifold.
(only sold with the carbs)

Also for sale:

New 1600 weber/solex manifold with linkage.   295.00
(The perfect "stroker" manifold!)

If anyone wants them, please let me know.  I'll need to do the ebay thing
soon.

Thanks,
Jim