RE: daily driver

To: "'Hall, Phillip'" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: RE: daily driver
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:03:37 -0500
I have been using a product called Waxoyl, for more than 15 years, to
prevent rust and it works great. It is a waxy film that is self sealing
and not only stops rust, it gets rid of much of the rust already
present. It's a British product and they know about rust. The only
drawback is that it's pricey, but no expense is spared to prevent the R
word for our babies Right?

I think Moss motors sells it (I got mine at a closeout place that had
gallons of the stuff and nobody knew what it was which was great for
me).

You can spray or brush it on.

Try it, you will like it

Mike