daily driver

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: daily driver
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:46:34 -0600
I will agree with using a Roadster as a daily driver.  Did it for 6 years in
Idaho.  Roadsters are a car that you get attached to easily.  My now x-wife
(thank god) always accused me of loving my roadsters more then her.  Looking
back at things - she was right.  My mother bought a Miata (number 366) and
left it for to drive for a month.  It was a fun car and did everything
right, but it did not have the personality the roadsters have.  I gave it
back and was glad to back in my '66.
In short BY A ROASTER you will find a new friend.

Phil