VG30 Engine for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: VG30 Engine for Sale
From: Sarah Bonomo <bonomos@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:34:57 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

Well, unfortunately I have to move out of state and
have to sell my little hobby project.  It is a 1985
Nissan 300ZX VG30 normally aspirated V6 engine.  I was
planning on swapping it into a Roadster.  The engine
ran before I yanked it out to the car, odometer said
it had about 80,000 miles on it, but who knows for
certain.  The engine is all cleaned up.  It has no
intake manifold for I was going to get a Hardbody TBI
manifold and modify to accept a carb.  I worked out
the distributor problem with William Hatfield and got
it about half way complete.  I have the alternator,
ECCU if needed.  I am in Claremont, Southern
California.  Pick up here would be preffered over
shipping.  I am selling the engine and all related
parts I have left for $80.00
I would think that is a pretty good deal for an engine
that ran.  Let me know if there are any takers.

Chris

P.S.  Thanks for your help William Hatfield for all of
your help and info.  Maybe someday, I'll be in a spot
where I can get a project finished.
Do You Yahoo!?