Clock and washer pump parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Clock and washer pump parts
From: tedcarrington@juno.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:01:41 -0600
Roadster Friends -
Does anyone on our roadster list know where I can send the original
Roadster clock to be refurbished and perhaps converted to a battery
running model?  I have the original 1500 '65 that works monthly and I
would love to see it work all the time.  In addition, anyone know where I
can find a replacement windshield washer manual pump for my year.  Mounts
on the console near radio.  I heard $90 for a replacment  .. I'm cheap
that's why I own a Datsun!  Take care and thanks beforehand for any
assistance - Ted Carrington   Duncanville, Texas
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.