RE: Roll Bars

To: "'dhbain@uswest.net'" <dhbain@uswest.net>,
Subject: RE: Roll Bars
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:05:55 -0500
The 68s and later cars had mounting plates for the rollbars already in
place as it was an option offered by Datsun. I am sure someone must sell
them as I've seen them offered before.

Worse comes to worse you can have someone fabricate them. Probably a
good place to look would be Grassroots Motorsport Magazine for custom
fabricators.