Hardtop

To: "roadster group" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop
From: "Michael Lynch" <Datsun1600@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:45:58 -0700
Has anyone ever heard of a company called Parrish Plastics On the east
coast.  I can't seem to remember the name of the town right now.  I found a
letter that was written to a guy that I bought a parts car from and in it
was a picture of what looked like a factory hardtop on a Datsun 2000.  They
said that they could do them for about $300 or so, but this was in the
middle 80's.  I have tried to call them several times and get no answer.
The information operator says that the phone number given me is correct.  I
will bring the info home from work today and post it so that someone can try
it too.

On a second note.  I want to thank everyone for the wonderful time I had at
Shasta.  I had never seen so many Datsuns in one place before.  And thank
you to Mr. Cole for the use of his fuel filter on the way back to
Sacramento.  It did the trick.  Thank you.  I will definately be seeing you
all next year.

Michael Lynch
70 1600