Re: Hardtop

To: "Michael Lynch" <Datsun1600@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtop
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:56:08 -0400
Dear Michael,

Tom Parrish is mostly retired now.  His shop is/was in Bethel PA, just a
few miles south of the Pgh. city line. Tom's hardly there these days, which
explains your difficulties reaching him by phone.

I inquired about any remaining hardtops he had for our Roadsters a few
months ago, in connection with a query posted to this list.  I believe his
remaining stock (one hardtop) was already spoken for by someone on this list.

Regards,
Teddy
Pgh PA
69 2000