Re: Pertronics ignition help

To: ken pletcher <pletch@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Pertronics ignition help
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 08:06:50 -0700
Hi all,
I have seen posts about various ignition setups.  I am thinking that I, err,
Sean, my sson will want  a  more reliable ignition in our, errr,  his 68 1600.
How do petronics owners like it? What coil do you use? Is there a specific
model to use?  Any comments about MSD 6a ignitions?  I,  err, he  wants
reliable but not  real expensive.  Thanks.  To all going to Shasta,  I wish I
could be there with you!  Next year!!!
David Pina
67.5 2000
Sean Leahy