Pertronics ignition help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Pertronics ignition help
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
        I sent this out erlier but it doesnt seem to have gotten thru.

        Just bought a new nonsmog dist and pertronics ignition.  I have
been eyeballing it and I think I can see how the metal pertronics plate
replaces the points but I do not see how the vacuum advance is connected.
Also, the pertronics comes witha black plastic cup.. I do not see where this
goes..is this just some sort of packaging overkill???
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Thanks,
                Daniel 69 2000