replacement for horn button doughnut

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: replacement for horn button doughnut
From: shifty <shifty@well.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:11:04 -0800
While frantically putting my 1500 back together for last weekend's BADROC
gathering, I came up with a substitute for the infamous "rubber doughnut"
for my "new to me" horn button.

I used a piece of clear plastic tubing, about 1/4" in diameter. (This was
an extra piece of hose from my MityVac). A piece of wire inserted inside
the hose kept it in a circular shape while putting the horn button
assembly back on the steering column. Works great!

Leigh Brooks
San Francisco
(I'll post some pictures later today!)