Re: Brake Light

To: stevenh@execpc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Light
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:58:15 EST
In a message dated 28-03-99 7:47:19 AM EST, stevenh@execpc.com writes:

<< In Mike Carlon's 1999 roadster calendar, the November page, John Parks
 1970 has a brake light installed on the roll bar. I'm wondering what
 type of light he used and where he got the soft material (foam?) for
 covering the roll bar. >>

Hello,

When I saw the car I was impredd with the clean installation of the third
light.  I cannot be certain but I think that the car was rebuilt by Les
Cannaday at CDM.  The rollbar material is standard stuff that you can get a a
halfway decent speed shop.  BTW... for those you you who have the Dream Garage
Poster, that car was featured right in the front next to Mr. K's 240Z.  Oh
yeah!  I was fortunate to get a ride in that car.  That Solex Roadster was
awesome!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francisco, Ca
67.5 SRL000248 Solex