Re: Brake Light

To: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Light
From: Gary Gerding <ggerding@tconl.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:17:39 -0600

> I'm game for the Denver area to have the international roadster meet.
> The East Coast people would have a 2000 mile drive however. I guess
> there isn't anything interested right in the middle!
> Steve Harvey 1970-1600/12A Rotary
> Milwaukee, WI

Lincoln, Nebraska is probably the most centrally located large city
in the U.S.  It's also located on I-80 near Mahoney State Park, which
would be a great place to meet and maybe stay.  It has beautiful new
cottages and lodge.  There are a number of cool things to do in that
area such as golf at Quarry Oaks, a visit to the Strategic Air Command
Museun, Henry Dorley Zoo, Pioneer village, Elephant Hall (dinosaur
museum).  The College World Series is held in Omaha the first week
in June.

The Platte River Valley is a scenic drive and I-80 Speedway, a 1/2 mile
dirt race rack is nearby.

If there is any interest in this location, I will volunteer as the
coordinator.

Gary Gerding, 1967 SPL311, Omaha, NE