JC Whitney top --HELP!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: JC Whitney top --HELP!!
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 09:25:32 -0600
Well , I'm disheartened after reading the thread on all the problems with
JC Whitney tops.  This car has been a LONG project with the top being
purchased 4+ years ago.  As you who have bought the top can probably attest,
the instructions are LESS than helpful.  I have never installed a top
before, so does ANYONE have any insight in putting one on with minimal
headache.  Also when the car was purchased it came minus alot of the top
hardware including a cracked and fatigued front bow.  I want to use the
"twisties" on the leading edge (right behind the doors) but plan on using
snaps the rest of the way around.  Is this going to present any problems?

Thanks,
Nathan