Re: Bent frame

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bent frame
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:13:14 -0800
mg boy

Twisted frame is a more likely result of bad fender bender.
and they are can be repaired by a good frame shop,
usually not that must $$.

While you have your car on a level surface check the height at several
points.
You could level the back of the frame with three or jack stands and then
measure the front.

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (619) 622-7963
Associate Scientist