Re: Roadster Meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Charles Ellis <cellis@stassoc.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Meet
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:02:27 -0800
Last year, Les Cannaday discussed ideas about such a gathering. The guess
was that Denver, Colorado would be an ideal central location. This will
probably be discussed again at the Solvang show in April, although it's
questionable how it would actually come about or who would do the
logistics. Even then, It probably wouldn't happen until the year 2000.

If it happens, I'll enjoy the drive!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC