Re: Roadster Meet

To: cellis@stassoc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Meet
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:15:02 EST
In a message dated 25-03-99 2:58:05 PM EST, cellis@stassoc.com writes:

<< An one out their, that would like to talk about, a central meeting
 place,for all roadsters to show up. From East /West/ South / North ,
 Canada and Mexico.
 Some place in the middle, one weekend, and allot of Roadsters. It will
 take some
 though and planing, but I think it could happen. >>

Hello,

Funny that you should mention that.  Because I hear that there may be a
National Datsun Meet sometime in the somewhat near future.  Yes it would take
alot of work and planning by many open minded Datsun owners.  I would include
Roadsters, Z's, 510's... etc.

Michael Carion