Re: Bay Area get together...vs. Mother Nature

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, DemonTSi@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bay Area get together...vs. Mother Nature
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:03:40 -0800
Hi All,

The weather will be fine! Clear Friday and Saturday, with a few scattered
clouds.

My wife and I plan on being there no matter what. This is my '66 roadster's
first time out! And we gotta check out that newly refurbished Stanford museum.
Then there's Leigh, and Daniel, and maybe Michael showing up. And I'm counting
on Ralph and Eddie dropping by, so we can check out his engine work. So, if
you're in the SF Bay Area this Saturday, come on by.

We'll be posting some scenic pictures for the list!

Fred - South San Francisco
'66 1600
P.S. Van, bring your carbs, we'll make it a how-to project.