Bay Area get together...vs. Mother Nature

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area get together...vs. Mother Nature
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 07:15:58 EST
It seems as if mother nature doesn't want us to get together this weekend.
It's been raining pretty heavily the past few days. I did go ahead and check
out the stanford cruise route tonight, and have posted up some more info on
the events page on the BADROC site:
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/BADROC/events.html
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm indifferent whether we do have our
get together this weekend or not. I guess it's the weather that's got me. Oh,
that, and the fact that I wouldn't be driving my roadster anyway. Sigh...

Van