Re: Tiger killer

To: William Hatfield <jhatfield@cavemen.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger killer
From: "Paul Gabriel" <heyace@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:47:19 -0800
----------
>From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William  Hatfield)
>To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Tiger killer
>Date: Thu, Mar 18, 1999, 3:09 PM

All this talk of 302 in the roadsters...!  I know of a guy in San Diego who has
a clean 66(?)
that has had its frame modified and has a 302 in it.  Just needs to be
finished.  The guy was
given the car because the owner could not pay his bill for the work that was
done on it.  The
car has been sitting for a while and is waiting for someone to take it home.

If anyone is interested the car is for sale and I'm sure the guy is ready to
deal!

Let me know and I can get you in touch with him

Paul
heyace.

Ps this is the same guy who wants to begin producing fiberglass panels for us.