Tiger killer

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger killer
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:09:07 -0700
I've thought of putting a 302 in a roadster (would that make it a
Japenese tiger?) and I'm pretty sure it will fit.  I get these weird
impulses when I walk by the one in my storage shed.   Anyway to the
question about a radio for the roadster try an Alpine model 7502 it will
fit in the original location, but does need a different face plate.
The idea of a third brake lite in the roll bar might be a good one (I
really think the lite is a good safety feature)  I put one in the
spoiler on my roadster.   Haven't we had enough SUV bashing for a while
after all it's the idiot behind the wheel  that makes any vehicle
dangerous no matter what he's driving.
                                  Bill  66&67 spls in N.M>