67.5 conv. top part needed -- FAST!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 conv. top part needed -- FAST!
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:59:23 -0600
Here I am, getting ready to send my top frame to California so that a new
top can be put on it before I fly out to pick up the car and drive it back to
Texas, and I am missing a part of my soft top frame!  I know I have it, but
3 days looking for it is long enough.  Does anyone have the trim piece that
goes on th bottom of the front bow (low wndshield), between the top material
and the weatherstripping?  There are actually 3 pieces here, one short one on
each end, and one about 30" long in the middle.  All 3 of these are screwed
to the bottom of the front bow.  I need the center one.

I need it rather quickly so that there is time for the top to be installed
before I get to California.

Oh, by the way, I decided to fly out to pick up the car and driving it back.
If it breaks down on the way back I can have it shipped from there. That way
we can get a lot of sight seeing in on the return trip to Austin.  We plan on
getting down to San Diego, Solvang (a week before the big meet there!  Bummer!),
Carmel, Santa Fe (N.M.) and the Davis Mountains in Texas,  All in all, a 2 week
trip.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne