Re: Those Little tacks

To: "'Roadster Group'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Those Little tacks
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:35:43 -0800
Paul,

The interior vinyl on the side doorposts just behind the seats, have a tack
securing them near the top. You can see this on other roadsters with
original trim and weatherstripping by opening the door. The holes might be
hidden by weatherstripping.

I have no idea whether they are necessary, and I never put mine back when I
installed new vinyl.

Fred - South San Francisco