Looking for a Starter for a 69 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a Starter for a 69 2000
From: Roadster6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:42:14 EST
After several trips to the starter shop, each time they tell me they can't fix
it if it breaks again, I guess it's time to begin looking for a "new" starter
for the Hindenburg. I don't suppose I'm in a big hurry, as most things here in
town are downhill, but before it shorts out and ignites my dripping Solex's, I
guess I need to have one on hand, so to speak. Mr. Adams are you out there?
You've always been the best (sucking up for a good deal...)!

Thanks,

Casey