Re: Buick 215 V8 in a 510?

To: <Sexmnypwr@aol.com>, <davelum@datsuns.com>,
Subject: Re: Buick 215 V8 in a 510?
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:03:34 -0600
>  Question, I have a picture of a 510 with a Buick 215 V8 engine conversion.
>I was wondering if anyone on the list knows who's car it is and what is their
>email address?
>
>  I'm interested in doing this same conversion into a '66 Roadster and would
>like to see if this person could give me any insight on motor mount info or
>dirvetrain tricks.

If the engine is set back into the passenger compartment, it could belong
to Dennis & Peggy Hale. They brought to the All Datsun (they are the
organizers, BTW) at Shasta two years ago, I think. I have no idea how
many 510's they have and Dennis is constantly tinkering with new ideas,
so it may or may not still be together.

HTH, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net