Watkins Glen rdstr meet/lodgings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen rdstr meet/lodgings
From: MMJB28A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG HALSTED)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:24:58, -0500
my wife Elaine and I have stayed at the same B&B for the fall
roadster meet at the Glen for a number of years, and they have 2 or 3
openings they are holding for datsun roadster people for another day
or 2- a couple of last year's people aren't coming back this year.
it's called the South Glenora Tree Farm, proprietor's name is Steve,
it's about 12 miles north of the Glen and they serve a heck of a good
breakfast too. don't have the number handy at the moment, but it's
607 area code and in South Glenora. tell him you have a roadster and
got the info to call from Craig and Elaine. we even get inside
parking at night!

hope to see you there-
Craig Halsted