<no subject>

To: ":" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <no subject>
From: "Paul Gabriel" <heyace@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:10:55 -0800
to whom it may concern,

I got some ball park amounts on fiberglass.  the fenders would be around 175.00
ea.  they also
are interested in doing hoods and trunk lids...  I thought the cost was pretty
reasonable
(don't ask how much to set up the molds).  Any comments or suggestions...?  If
enough people
are truly interested I may go ahead.

 The company is called Autofab and they do alot of this type of stuff
(fabrication etc..)  in
fact the guy has a 66 that he would like to sell.  It was given to him because
the guy that
owned it ran out of money trying to put a ford 302 in it.  The car is really
clean & straight
except for the hole in the firewall  where the tranny sits, it just needs to be
finished (I
bought the rollbar that was sitting in it) The guy's at Autofab did a beautiful
job setting up
the frame for the V8!

They are also set up to do any shipping of parts if it comes to that.  Let me
also say the guy
is super nice and is very enthusiastic about the Idea, so... feel free to give
thought and
ideas/impressions etc...

Paul
heyace