Rear fender repairs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear fender repairs
From: IMPORT1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:30:27 EST
H'Lo all!

Still working on the body of my 68'. Trying to repair both rear wheel lips is
proving to be a real challenge. I know we brushed this subject before but my
damned short term memory!!!! Is anyone aware of a "patch panel"for the rear
quarters? Sorta like a wheel opening replacement panel? Any help,info,advice
on this subject would be great. Trying to "build" them with bondo just isn't
cuttin' the mustard. Thanks all!
Jeff S.
Upstate NY ...... Monday 6" of fresh snow
                         Tuesday sunny 45degrees (heat wave!)
                         COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!!