Re: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Info

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Info
From: Bob Mann <rwmannco@interport.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:32:13 -0500
Most of the hubs and wheels have proprietary fastener spacings, so you
may have to slice/dice/drill to get different mfrs' hubs and wheels to
fit.

I use the Formuling France hub and wheel, and find these work great.
Only supplier I found for Formuling hubs is the US distributor
Performance Marketing at 714/799-9177.  They had 25 Datsun 1600/2000
hubs (adapter for the 1600/2000 is p/n 761390) on the shelf, as of last
Fall.  They had a selection of wheels as well...

- Bob Mann

--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280