Garage Sales

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage Sales
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:05:46 -0600
After reading about all the garages and attached houses (some for sale), I
have decided to enter Mike Adams' house and garage into the competition.
He built a large two-story house and a large two-story detached
garage-apartment about an hour west of Houston, Tx.  I think the garage is
40X60, with drive-through doors for half the garage and a sealed
paint-booth garage in the other half.  He has about 35 Roadsters from the
310 up, and both structures are crammed with new and used Roadster parts.

By the way, I will sell Mike's house and all his stuff for $225,000.
Please don't contact Mike directly because he may not want to sell right
now, and I want to surprise him, but if you will write to me with an offer,
I can arrange to show you the property at a future date.  He has to leave
the house occasionally, and the security service he employs knows me.  I
prefer a cash transaction, but will consider any offer with substantial
"front money".

If you wish to see pictures of the property, I will be at the TDROC Spring
Fling April 22-24 in Austin, Texas.  The club will stay at the La Quinta in
Georgetown, 512-869-2541, and we will center our events around Liberty
Hill, which is north and east of Austin.  I have pictures of the house and
garage, and also most of the roadsters and parts.  Again, don't tell Mike,
because I want the sale to be a surprise.  We'll be "trailing" to various
scenic spots,  eat at various "good eats" places and generally admiring
each other's rides and improvements to rides.  You can catch me at various
stopping points, or at the Barbecue Saturday night.

If you don't want to buy Mike's house, but want to come and have a good
time at the Spring Fling, send me a line and I'll get you registered.  We
usually give out dash plaques, door prizes, trophies, etc., so we'd like to
know how many to plan for, but you're welcome to just stop by if you want.
You'll need directions and an itinerary to find us after 8:00 Saturday, so
consider prior planning rather than spur-of the moment impulses.

See you at the Spring Fling!!

Leisure Suit Terry