parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: parts for sale
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:36:29 EST
  Hey Roadsters,

  I have met someone not on the list who is interested in selling some parts
for a '70 Roadster.
  He has a tall windshield hardtop in great condition $200, 4spd tranny, rear
end, driveshaft, center console in good condition, 2 doors, 2 windshields for
pre 67's, a pair of SU's and many miscellaneous small parts in boxes.  I'm not
sure what his prices are for the other parts, but if anyone is interested, I
can ask.
  I have a pair of black seats (no headrest style) from a '66 in good
condition for sale as well, both for $75.  I also have a stock steering wheel
and a set of (4) stock rims with 3 perfect chrome center caps and 1 scratched.
Best offer.

  Stan Wada