Parts for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for Sale
From: Blaine Benson <blaine@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:57:00 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
I've got some parts I'm trying to get out of my garage, so they're
up for sale.  Here's what I've got:

(1) Rollbar for a roadster.  This was a homebuilt bar, very sturdy.
Was in my early'67 1600, should fit others.  Has some surface rust,
but is structurally sound AFAIK.  I took it out of my car and replaced it
with a new Autopower bar, and I'd hate to throw it away.  Picture
available at: http://bluebirds.datsun510.com/blaine/rollbar.jpg
I'm asking $75.

(2)  Pair of used seats from my early '67.  No headrests, in need of
repair.  Frames are sound, sliders work, upholstery is shot.  Picture
at http://bluebirds.datsun510.com/blaine/seats.jpg  $100

(3)  Hardtop for low windshield roadster.  White, porthole style.  Needs
new seals, has latches.  $200.

I'm just guessing on these prices with what seems reasonable.  Show me
a vendor price quote on a similar item and I'll reconsider any price.
Or just make me an offer.  Get 'em now before they end up on ebay.

Parts are located in Mountain View, CA.  Buyer pays shipping.

Blaine Benson
blaine@netcom.com