Stripping my 67.5 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stripping my 67.5 2000
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:49:35 EST
Hello,

Well, so far I have removed all of the lights and signals, the grille, front
moulding, D.A.T.S.U.N. letters, Datsun 2000 emblems, wipers, washer fluid
outlets, one door panel and hardware, sideview mirror, convertable top and the
chrome licence plate trim...

I must admit, I was quite unenthusiastic about the whole disassembly process
until it began yesterday.  I couldn't have been more wrong.  I am truly
enjoying the work.  I'm just taking my time removing all of the pieces and
placing them into plastic bags with its individual packing lists.

BTW... the more I remove the more I find that I need to replace.  Such as the
front turn signal units and the rubber gaskets etc...

So far, things are going as per schedule.  Having high hopes to have the car
ready for the Solvang Roadster Meet in April.

Look forward to a posting of all the parts that I will soon be seeking...  ;>)

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca