Stripping my 67.5 2000...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stripping my 67.5 2000...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 16:59:49 EST
Hello,

Well, I am beginning the stripping process on my SRL for painting.  I was
wondering if anyone has some good ideas on how to get the moulding, and
emblems off without the risk of breaking the prongs.  Will wait for the tips
before I begin.

Also, any other tips for paint prep are very much welcome.  Of course, I
decided to go with a complete paint job immediately.  Like, "Right Now!"  I
can't bear to see my car with the damaged fender.  Forget about driving it!
Rest assure, the car will be painted back to its original colour.  I will be
doing my best to correct all of the inconsistancies that Mr. Stan Chernoff
pointed out at last years Shasta Event.  ;>)
I guess that means I will need a correct 67.5 side-view mirror.

More to follow...

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca