Re: Problem with old carbs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Problem with old carbs
From: tedcarrington@juno.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:52:38 -0600
I want to thank the 7 folks that reponded with very helpful advice about
my 1500 carb problems,  I received that reponse in a 24 hour period and I
am grateful for the time and effort the guys made to help me solve my
problem.  I appreciate any more comments that I may receive after this
posting as well.  I believe the problem  to be a combination of air leaks
and perhaps a bent jet.  Positive, helpful  things like this is why I
have been using this e-mail tool since 1994 and plan to continue for many
years to come.  Thanks again - Ted Carrington