Re: Rallye Flamers

To: chubbard@shl.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rallye Flamers
From: "David E. Wilson" <david_e_wilson@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 07:22:45 PST
Charlie & List:

Actually, that's what this list is for - information. Years ago, I used
Rallye because they were the only game in town, or so I thought. I got
ok service from them but I noticed that prices were extreme, hours were
minimal, and they were hard to reach.

I lived in Atlanta at the time so I heard about a company called Topless
Datsun (Jim Tyler). I bought a zillion parts from Jim and his wife at
much lower prices than Rallye.

I also started using Dean Apostal at Fairlady Products.  He's quite
knowledgeable and willing to help as long as you have a clue as to what
you're asking.

Rallye has been my last choice for years because of the problems
everyone has mentioned.  This is good information to know and
information is what this list is about.

So, use Rallye if you can't find a part (they'll have it), want to pay
the highest price (you will), and have all the time in the world.
See, every vendor had their niche.

David Wilson
Coconut Grove(Miami), FL 33133