Re: Bad head (very bad)

To: jvanslyke@ixpres.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad head (very bad)
From: JLBrooksNC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:13:12 EST
My warped head is 4.517 with around .010 warpage.  I too want to have the head
heat straightened and normalized.  New seats and seals along with the checking
of the cam, valve guides, valves and other such things.

I need names and numbers of people who do this that are good and trustworthy.
I don't mind shipping the head (I live on the East Coast, NC).  Do you guys
have suggestions.

Thanks

John
68 FairLady 2L