Re: Perfict alt. conversion!!

To: Kevin McDonald <kevin.mcdonald@dev.tivoli.com>
Subject: Re: Perfict alt. conversion!!
From: Waylon Harthun <jackfrost@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:15:55 -0800
I installed car electronics for nearly seven years and know from past
experiences that a circuit breaker may not work properly when needed and
then that always fatal error of not seeing a problem and reseting the
breaker and presto change-o you have an instant bar-b-q. my best
recomendation is a rewire to the system or leave the stock amperage alt.