<near topic> Nissan survey

To: "Sentra List" <sentra-list@akamail.com>,
Subject: <near topic> Nissan survey
From: "www.datsuns.com" <davelum@datsuns.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:21:11 -0800
Ok guys -

Nissan is in a bind, as we all know. I have set up a Nissan feedback page
for everyone to fill out, and I will forward this information to Nissan (I
recently received the correct e-mail address for such information). It may
do some good, it may not, but at least they'll get our opinions for better
or worse. If you have specific dealers you've had experience with - good OR
bad, include that as well. This is a catch-all form. Put what you think of
the new Z-car, Nissan lineup, etc.

I won't even make you go through my site, the page is here :
http://www.datsuns.com/nissan_survey.htm

Dave Lum
www.datsuns.com